Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lucy's Cards Sketch Challenge Day 7

I had to make a quick birthday card for my brother today so I decided to follow another of Lucy's Sketch Challenges. This is the last sketch and was really lovely to follow. Again, I used a Papermania card blank and AC cardstock. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and the foam letters were a great find in the €2 shop. The ribbon is from some old stash and I finished off with faux stitching using an Inkssentials white pen. Thanks for looking!

Other Challenges: Charisma Cardz Challenge: Happy Birthday.
 Craft Your Days Away: Anything goes.

7 comments:

  1. What a great card for a guy Emma.

    Thank you for joining us over at CYDA for our 'Anything Goes' challenge.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty one Emma, thanks for sharing your talent, and thanks for the shout out for PIxie, good luck with the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh!! what a fabulous card, thanks for joining our Birthday/Celebration challenge at Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining our 2nd birthday celebrations over at Charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow beautiful card love the stamp
    thanks for joining CYDA

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma, this is fab, I love the layout and colours. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our first challenge of 2011, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emma, Thank you for becoming a follower on my blog. I love your cards, so cute!! I also became a follower on your blog, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.